Friday, October 19, 2012

LETS LIVE IN THE SUN LIGHT

Lets give light TO THE WORLD

BRING LIGHT TO THE MEANING OF LIGHT
What is the meaning of light ?
Bring light
Bring a good out look to ourselves and to all things around us

There are things that are not bright .
There are thing's in the world that does not support good
Bring light

What are our children saying ?
Bulling----Help
My Parents need to be there for me
Food i need good food
I want to have a good life and grow to be one of the people to  be someone
in my life
Bring the brightness
out of the Sun and make it Shine
Why is it so hard?
Stand Up People
We are lossing our Children

I would like to see the day that we stand our grounds and get a balance in this life.

I am tired of hearing the the pain the killing the loss of the children .
Aren't you ?
Bring them Sun Shine   NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment